One to one Sessions
Our Personal Trainers will help you accomplish your training goals faster, safer, and with maximum benefits, putting together a personalized plan that works for you and keeping you accountable for it. They will demonstrate how to do it correctly to avoid injuries and guide you through nutrition and lifestyle for ultimate wellness.
At 3rd Degree Training Moncton, our one-on-one personal training sessions are focused on educating our clients about their bodies and how to keep them fit independently of the trainer. The education you will obtain during these training sessions can be used for a lifetime.
Duo or Trio Session
When it comes to exercise, external motivation in the form of a training partner can be extremely beneficial. Someone who knows or share your goals and at the end of the day wants you to be successful can be a huge source of motivation.
Some benefits of having a training partner:
- Your training partner will keep you accountable and consistent
- Can help you maintain proper form
- Keeps your workouts fun and intense
Small Group Training
Whether you’re new to exercise and not sure where to start, or just need an extra boost of motivation – working with a personal trainer is a great way to accelerate your results.
Small group training makes personal training experience more accessible and affordable, providing the opportunity to share the cost among with other benefits.
- Personal: You get the benefits of one-on-one training in a supportive team environment, including an exercise program tailored to your fitness level.
- Custom: No two sessions will ever be the same. There will be progression in every session so you’ll keep seeing results.
- Capped class sizes: Each small group training session has between just three and 5 people to ensure that you get quality time with your personal trainer.
- Support: Working out alongside other people on the same health and fitness journey provides the additional support, motivation and inspiration you need to achieve your goals.