1. Are you a gym?
3rd Degree Training is a coach inspired small group training studio. We provide workouts that focuses on total body fitness, and our secret lies in our famous HIIT style workouts that toggle between cardio and muscle conditioning with a large dose of high energy motivation, a very strong sense of community and accountability. We care about you.
Our goal is to provide fitness to everybody: youth, young adults, parents, grandparents, and athletes to become as healthy as possible, respecting their current limitations. Our trainers will help you to progress during each workout.
2. What are you all about?
At 3rd Degree Training, we do a full-body functional training. We combine a series of moves, like push-ups, lunges, and squats, with running, jumps and other high-intensity anaerobic movements designed to work the upper body, lower body, and core, for a comprehensive workout!
3. What types of workouts do you guys offer?
- Our regular Fitness Class is a HIIT style functional training full-body workout that prepares the body for daily activities.
- We also offer Weight Circuit incorporating some equipment — it is an effective workout that complements the high-intensity workouts on toning muscles and burning fat.
- Our Stretch and Strength class improves muscular strength, flexibility, and balance. We know that as we age, our bodies lose muscle and bone density making it less stable. A few minutes a week working on areas like arms, legs and core muscles can make you stronger. It could help prevent diseases like osteoporosis, not to mention avoid injuries.
- Hybrid classes are a mix of our regular HIIT functional fitness class, incorporating dumbbells and a few new challenges that will help you with muscle toning, fat burning and reaching that healthy weight to improve your life and well-being.
- Our TRX suspension training leverages your own body weight to develop strength, balance and flexibility. A friendly and fun workout that will keep you motivated and accountable.
- Joint problems? Injuries? Have not exercised in a while? No problem! Throughout our Adaptive Athletic program, we can modify the training to your ability, building a foundation of strength and physical fitness, preparing you to progress to our main classes.
4. Do you just offer group classes? Can I come in whenever I want?
You can come to unlimited classes, but we don’t allow you to workout on your own. Normally you will get better results in group workouts as you will push yourself harder while having fun with like minded people around you.
We also offer One on One and Group personal training sessions to help you to boost your results, working on a specific goal or to achieve your results faster.
5. Can you please tell me more about personal training?
Having a trainer by your side can provide the encouragement, energy and motivation you need to jump start your routine! We want to help you to improve your health and well-being, set goals, create a plan to accomplish them and celebrate the day you reach them.
We offer a complimentary Personal Training Goal Assessment so we can chat before you can make your decision.
6. I am a little nervous about getting back into fitness. Can moves be modified?
No worries! We offer fitness for every body! We show modifications for you to start slow and work your way up. We just ask for your commitment to improve your health and we will give the motivation and support you need! We would love to get to know you a bit better and see how we can help you to reach your goals! You can give us a call at 506 384-7575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Do you also offer nutritional services?
Yes. Our Nutrition Consultants are here to reset, recalibrate and reprogram your nutritional plan to get you feeling energized. We will review your dietary restrictions – including allergies and intolerances, existing food preferences and your goals.
If you realized it’s time to change your eating habits and set new goals for yourself and your family and are looking for a fresh start, give us a shout and let us help transform your eating habits into a healthier lifestyle. We’ll be happy to find the nutrition and accountability program that works best for you!
8. Is it expensive?
We don’t think so! We are more expensive than a traditional gym, but the service, motivation, community and support we offer is worth it! Here you will get the results you are expecting in a non-intimidating atmosphere!
9. Is it hard or dangerous?
Not if you allow us to coach you! Start slow and progress with time! Listen and challenge your body and you will progress and perform more efficiently in no time. We will focus on the posture first and then consistency, we will help you to build a foundation of strength and physical fitness, allowing you to progress. Once you can perform a move safely, we will help and give that extra push for intensity.
10. How much does it cost?
We have a variety of classes and options and we want to make sure what you get is what you need. Come in for a Wellness Assessment, and decide if you want to join. We can also offer you one class pass – call 506 384-7575 or email email@example.com to book your complimentary class.
11. What are your class hours?
Does your health need a boost, but you don’t know where to start? Do you need a change and want to improve your health and well-being?
Whether you are looking to start by getting into shape or you want to reach and maintain a steady healthy weight, tone-up, or increase your cardio endurance. We have the right program for you!
From Nutritional Counseling to Small Group Classes and Personal Training. There’s something for everyone at 3rd Degree Training!